Regalabs Black Cumin Seed Oil is an unrefined Virgin Nigella Sativa oil. Our oils are concentrated, not blended with other less expensive oils like garlic, rosemary or oregano oil. Black Cumin Seed Oil has been used for health and wellness reasons for thousands of years! In Black Cumin Seed Oil, you will find vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and compounds that improve cell growth. It has been referred to as a veritable fountain of youth. Regalabs sells Black Cumin Seed in an oil and capsule form.
Black Cumin Seeds come from a plant called Nigella Sativa. The plant is sometimes called black caraway or fennel flower, and it's a totally different plant from the cumin that you normally cook with.
If you're looking for a beneficial natural product, Black Cumin Seed is just what you are looking for!
There are many benefits to Black Cumin Seed; below are ten ways Black Cumin Seed can be helpful to your health:
1. Type 2 Diabetes: Black Cumin Seed studies have shown that the oil improves glucose tolerance as efficiently as metformin, it decreases insulin resistance, and increases beta-cell function. Black Cumin Seed prevents kidney damage associated with diabetes as well.
2. Epilepsy: Black Cumin Seeds are known to have anti-convulsive properties. The Black Cumin Seed Oil has been found to significantly reduce seizure activity.
3. Weight Loss: Black Cumin Seed is an anti-inflammatory agent that is known to help people lose weight in the same way that it helps diabetics. Specifically, by decreasing these weight gain triggers, Black Seed Oil has helped millions shed excess weight.
4. May Reduce Cancer Growth: A thymoquinone extract from Black Cumin Seed has been shown to suppress tumor growth in breast, liver, cervical and colon cancer. Black Cumin Seed and it's active ingredient, tymoquinone, protects brain tissue from radiation-induced stress.
5. Liver Health: Black Cumin Seed has been shown to benefit the function of the liver and helps prevent both damage and disease.
6. Heart Attack: A thymoquinone extract from Black Cumin Seed has a protective effect against damage associated with heart attack and boosts overall good heart health.
7. Opiate/Addiction Withdrawal: There are studies that have shown Black Cumin Seed has reduced the opiate withdrawal symptoms and cravings. Black Cumin Seed has been proven to be an effective therapy in long-term treatment of opiate dependence.
8. Asthma: Studies have shown that extracts of Black Cumin Seed Oil have a relatively potent effect on asthmatic airways. Black Cumin Seed reduces the occurrence of asthma attacks.
9. Hair and Skin: Black Cumin Seed's powerful antioxidant and antimicrobial properties can strengthen hair particles and restore hair loss. Black Cumin Seed is profoundly healing for the skin and effective for improving quality of life as well as decreasing severity of hand eczema.
10. High Blood Pressure: The daily use of 100-200mg of Black Cumin Seed extract twice daily, for 2 months, has been found to have a blood pressure-lowering effect in patients with mild hypertension.